1705 Graywood Cove
Austin, TX 78704
$1,050,000 - Off-Market Listing
This is a SCREAMING deal! If you are looking in Barton Hills (or 78704) this home is a major equity play. It's move in ready but could use some updating. Everything was updated throughout the past two decades but you may want to make update the kitchen. Our estimate is that if you put $75,000 into the property it would be worth $1,200,000.
4 bedrooms 5 bathrooms - 3,274 Sq ft
At right under 3300 sq ft, this split level 4 bed 3 full/2 half bath home is the perfect blend of stylish updates and vintage charm. Located the Barton Hills neighborhood, in a quiet cul de sac within walking distance to Barton Creek and Barton Hills Elementary. Only 10 min to DT and 5 min to S Lamar dining and entertainment. Upgrades include hardwood floors, designer carpet, updated bathrooms with gorgeous stamped concrete tile on floors and white elongated subway in the shower surround. Two living areas, built-in bar with wine fridge and sink. Stone fireplace, separate laundry, 11' closets, hidden garage around back, back patio off kitchen, living and master, master bath has a soaking tub and open concept rain shower. There's also an upstairs balcony off one of the bedrooms. Vintage black iron stair railings. Updated kitchen with new cabinets, double oven, granite counters. Front formal living has beautiful detailed Moroccan-looking architectural panels. Front and backyard landscaped, large oaks canopy the home for lower electric bills.
Top 5 Reasons We Love This Home
- The stylish updates and vintage charm of this home! Gorgeous kitchen with new cabinets, granite countertops, and an oversized eat-in island. Stunning, curved iron staircase leading to an awesome built-in bar complete with swinging saloon doors. Multiple patios accessible from the living, kitchen and master make this home perfect for entertaining.
- The home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac on an oversized, 0.288-acre lot with a lot of shady trees.
- Walk to the greenbelt! Only a short 10-minute walk to the flats on Barton Creek.
- Minutes to downtown Austin and South Lamar entertainment district. Tons of shopping and dining options as well as walking distance to Zilker Park.
- Property feeds into an excellent school district, especially Barton Hills Elementary.
Are you thinking of selling your home soon? Contact us and we'll draft a personalized strategy for your property and send you a detailed comparative market analysis quickly and for free!
Search Barton Hills Real Estate | Austin, TX real estate | Homes and Properties for sale | Spyglass Realty
Search homes in Austin, TX. Listings, photos and information. To view properties listed o...