13112 Olivers Way
Manchaca, TX 78652
$329,000 - Available Now!
4 bedrooms/2.5 bathrooms - 2,486 Sq ft
Public Open House Sunday, June 11, 12-2pm
|GORGEOUS and JUST LIKE NEW! This amazing Milestone home built in 2015, priced $25k below a new build, is in a quiet suburban neighborhood with a modern urban design! The kitchen features Quartz countertops and eye-catching blue glass tile backsplash. The ceilings in the main living area, also open to the kitchen and breakfast area, soar all the way up to the second floor. The loft area on the second floor is perfect for an office or play area and is adjacent to a windowless media room equipped with surround sound. |
This property boasts a lovely backyard complete with an extended patio. Only a short, 1-block walk to the neighborhood pool and amenities center. Make sure to stop by the open house this Sunday before this quality home is sold!
-Media room equipped with a 5.1 surround sound
- Large, covered back porch with natural gas line for grilling
- Cheerful kitchen with porcelain farm sink and blue subway tile backsplash
- Stainless steel appliances
-Beautiful tile flows throughout the entire first floor
- Ample storage space
- High ceilings throughout, allowing for an open and airy feel with lots of natural light
- Only one block from the community pool and amenities center
- Close proximity to I-35, Southpark Meadows, easy access to main roads, such as Brodie, Manchaca, and 1st St. with access via the extended 45 Toll Road coming soon
- Neighborhood favorites nearby such as Valentina's Tex-Mex BBQ, Blue Starlite Mini Urban Drive-In, Texas Keeper Cider taproom, Salt Lick, Moontower Saloon, and more!
Are you thinking of selling your home soon? Contact us and we'll draft a personalized strategy for your property and send you a detailed comparative market analysis quickly and for free!
Search homes in South Austin & Manchaca, TX. Listings, photos and information. To view properties listed o...